Close

Our process for Employers

 

1. Discovery phase

Submit your request using the button below. We will come and have a chat over coffee and discuss the role, your company values and what exactly you are looking for to fit your team dynamics.

2. Finding the best talent

Sit back, we search our talent networks to find you the right candidate. Once we have found your ideal rockstar, we will headhunt them and sell your role as their next career move. We will stay in contact at all stages.

3. Evaluation & Selection

We value your time, we only send candidates who have been vetted by our IT expert consultants. Once you have approved, we carry out checks, especially around employment and qualification history.

4. Reference Checking & Testing

We carry out further checks, with referees and people we know in the industry. Psychometric testing is available at extra cost if you need to fully understand how amazing your rockstar will be.

5. Onboarding

We assist you in onboarding the new hire, we can engage with your HR team and ensure the candidate has everything they need on day one.  We also check in with you and the candidate regularly.

6. Billing

No upfront fees, an invoice will be raised when the new hire starts for 60% of the total, 3 months later you will be invoiced the remaining 40% for permanent employees, or 100% on day 1 for contract staff.